We welcome your feedback on content on this site, link suggestions and ideas for new articles and tutorials.
I know you're in a hurry, but please read this page fully. It will ensure you aren't disappointed later and will enable us to help you as quickly as possible.
- We will respond as quickly as possible, but we reply personally to emails and this takes time. Please allow a week before following up to check if we've received your email - whatever it's about.
- If you've bought the ebook Journalism Careers - Your questions answered and you forward your receipt with any enquiry, you'll get priority treatment.
- We are not able to directly offer any paid assignments or jobs or to enter into any partnership arrangements that involve working with you on writing or photography projects
- The more narrowly you can define your question, the more likely you are to get a useful reply. I don't know where to start with emails that say 'how can I be a journalist?' - I've built this whole website to try to answer that. Be specific about what you want to know.
- I retain the copyright in any emails I send to you - that means you can't publish them online or in print. If you want to do something like this, ask first.
- Regrettably it is not always possible to reply to emails due to pressure of time and the amount of email I receive.
- Please check this website before emailing - often questions I'm sent are already answered in the ebook Journalism Careers - Your questions answered (link to questions index) or the articles section.
How to contact us
Thank you for reading that. Spending two minutes reading the above text should enable you to write an email message we can helpfully respond to, and will also give you an idea of when to expect a reply.
We don't want to deter you from contacting us - we just want to help you to help us to help you sooner!
Please click here to email Sean McManus.
Please do not add this address to any mailing lists without asking first.
I no longer take postal enquiries. The PO Box has been closed.